We continually strive to be the lead organization for cultural interchange in South America by creating the best cultural immersion programs, both quality-wise and value-wise, resulting in a positive impact for all - our participants (i.e., you), our staff members, our partners and the communities we visit or where we live.
To achieve our goals, we provide opportunities for personal, professional and intellectual development for international students and travelers from all over the world by offering high quality, flexible and customized immersion programs in several regions of Argentina.
Internships, Volunteer opportunities, Working Holidays, Spanish Courses, TEFL certificates and special programs are available for participants who are committed to the concept of a positive and true cultural immersion.
Our company philosophy is based on our unique culture and the values we all share:
‘’Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it.’’ – Peter Drucker
1) Customer service & Peace of mind: We want to see all of our participants leave our program feeling that they are leaving the best experience of their life. That's why, everyone at Connecting Worlds works hard to ensure that each participant’s needs and requests are met. Our staff help you get started, selecting the program that best suits your needs and comfort level. Once you are officially accepted into our program, we work with you to prepare for a positive cross cultural experience. That means helping you select housing and prepare for your health and safety while visit our country. Most importantly, our knowledgeable team and on site coordinators, are available to provide you 24 hour support throughout your stay.
TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More
2) Teamwork: Our strong belief is that teamwork is the key to success. We view our actions in terms of team performance. With the synergy of an effective team, our results are fulfillment your desires with a competitive advantage as well. Your experience in Argentina will be successful.
‘’A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
3) Empathy:We welcome travelers to our country in the same way we would like to be welcomed when we travel abroad ourselves. Travel at its best is a social activity that benefits both the host and the visitor through new experiences, new friends, and exposure to differences.
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken." -- Frank Herbert
4) Share our culture:We believe in sharing our life experiences and our Argentinean world. Thus, we have created this space where people from different continents, accustom to other cultures and speaking different languages can come together to get involved, and then through us and the programs we offer discover South America and Argentina.
‘’Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
5) Make a difference: We are a responsible organization aware of the reality of our country. We are committed to improving life by actively contributing and supporting models of community development that give our disadvantaged communities the tools to recognize their value, realize their potential, find dignity in their work and develop for themselves a genuine and sustainable life.
"The world is not to be put in order, the world is order. It is for us to put ourselves in unison with this order." Henry Miller
6) Minimize the negative impacts: We are committed to preserving the environment and aim to minimize the environmental impact that the tourism of our participants could generate in the locations visited. We carefully select tours, activities, travel agencies and organizations that are environmentally responsible while also providing valuable cultural opportunities and experiences for our participants and host communities.